Monday, December 05, 2005

About Me ...

Thanks to Lisa ...
All the things you (N)ever wanted to know ...

TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I love Classic Country.
2. I was born and raised on a farm/ranch.
3. I love small-town living.
4. I am loyal to a fault and, therefore, get hurt easily.
5. I wouldn't change that for anything.
6. I like to write poetry, but until last week, hadn't written anything in years.
7. My biggest fear is the fear of rejection.
8. I am very stubborn.
9. I hate the heat! It is always easier to warm up than cool down.
10. I try to find the best in everyone.

NINE places I’ve visited
1. Georgia
2. Montana
3. Nebraska
4. Kansas
5. Washington
6. Oklahoma
7. Texas
8. Iowa
9. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Be honest.
2. Respect me and my kids.
3. Make me laugh.
4. Accept my friends.
5. Understand me.
6. Love me unconditionally.
7. Make my dad smile.
8. Believe in God.

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Visit the Opal yarn factory in Germany.
2. Go on a safari in Africa.
3. Be a good role model for my children.
4. Make sure that the people I love really know I love them.
5. Knit a sweater.
6. Be comfortable with myself.
7. Find true love.

SIX things I’m afraid of
1. Rejection.
2. Not making a difference.
3. Letting my kids down.
4. Letting my family down.
5. Letting my friends down.
6. Depression.

FIVE things I don't like
1. Onions.
2. Dishonesty.
3. Infidelity.
4. Shopping.
5. Society's view of "perfection."

FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Lie.
2. Think you are "all that."
3. Disrespect my family and/or friends.
4. Be prejudice.

THREE Things I do everyday
1. Pray.
2. Check my e-mail.
3. Hug my son and tell him I love him.

TWO things that make me happy
1. Knitting while watching a movie, with my son cuddled up beside me.
2. Making people smile.

ONE thing on my mind right now
1. Second chances ...

2 comments:

Turtle Runner said...

It's good to see you in blogland again, I've missed reading your posts! I really like your answers to the questionnaire, especially the answer "second chances". Take care :o)

Turtle Runner said...

P.S. I love you exactly the way you are, and wouldn't change a thing.