Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tears Will Dry ...

Today has been an AWFUL day! My eyes are swollen and my head hurts! I don't understand why my ex has to go out of his way to make me sad and put me down ... I think it's because he's unhappy with himself, but being 7 months pregnant with his son ... well ... it doesn't make me feel very good.

The ray of sunshine for today came, however, when I received an e-mail from Stacey. I had left a comment on her blog ... and she e-mailed me saying that I would be the recipient of the sock pattern she had just completed. Thank you Stacey!! :)

That made me smile. It really is the little things that can remind you that not everything is awful ... even when sometimes it seems that way ... I don't have to let "Him" define who I am ... it hurts ... but I will survive and I will succeed ...

No comments: