Monday, January 10, 2005

Rise & Shine!

This is going to be a quick post, just to check in. I hope to make it back later in the day, but we'll see.

I started my Market Squares bag this weekend (knit-a-long). It's the first time that I've ever attempted entrelec, and I must say ... it's sort of fun! I know I've seen a couple of patterns for entrelec socks, and I think I'll have to try them soon!

I want to send extra special thanks out to Lisa and Patti ... their friendship and comments have meant an awful lot to me over the last few months. Please know how much you are appreciated ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very loved! It's great to see you blogging again, and if you need any HTML help I'm always here for you! Have a wonderful week :o)

Lisa
(Knotted Pixie: http://www.geocities.com/lkb_cruz)

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling well today . I know a lil' bit more ... Good .. hope you got my email ..please respond so i can know for sure .........happy ! happy !!!!