1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- and/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I am definitely not a yarn snob. But I LOVE sock yarn!!! :)
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I can crochet ... and cross stitch ... and do plastic canvas. But I don't do any of these anymore. I'm an exclusive knitter now!
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Flowery scents seem to bother me some these days. Other than that, I'm not allergic to anything. I love musky and/or spicy scents.
4. How long have you been knitting?
I've actually known how to knit for at least 15 years, but I didn't really start knitting until fall of 2003.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Not yet, but I'll keep you updated! ;)
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I like musky and/or spicy scents. I also like vanilla and pumpkin.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Sometimes I do ...
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
As I mentioned before, I know how to do many things, but am only focusing on knitting now.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I usually listen to Christian and Country music. My computer can play MP3s.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
I LOVE purple! If purple is not available, I tend to be drawn to deep colors ... navy, maroon, forest greens. I love the colors in the Mountain Colors Bearfoot colorways. Especially Thunderhead.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am a single mother of two. No pets right now (just my little monkeys!)
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
I am in the process of reaching one of my goals: To have Avon has my full-time job, main income. Beginning in February I will be working out of the home only 3 days a week. (accountant's office)
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Mountain Colors Bearfoot, Wildfoote, Kroy, Interlacements
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Does not apply. Love to try new things.
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
I would like to do a sock in entrelec! Socks are always my obsession!!!!
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Hmmmmm .... Socks!
17. What are you knitting right now?
Would it surprise you if I said socks? :) I'm also trying my hand at the Market Squares Bag ... my first attempt at entrelec.
18. What do you think about ponchos?
They don't really turn my head.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Bamboo or Addi-Turbos.
21. Are you a sock knitter?
You answer this one .... :)
22. How did you learn to knit?
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
Right now, only a month or so. I recently went through my projects and frogged anything I hadn't worked on for a while and didn't want to finish soon.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Winnie-the-Pooh is my absolute hero!
25. What is your favorite holiday?
I think I enjoy all holidays!
26. Is there anything that you collect?
Monkeys & sheep. Oh, and sock patterns and yarn! :)
To LadyKnitz: Yes, I got your e-mail. Thanks so much for checking in to say "hi." I'm feeling quite well today. And I actually have a couple of hours to myself this afternoon. I'm off to do some knitting and watch a movie! Hope you have a good afternoon!