Sunday, February 20, 2005

Better Late Than Never ...

1. Total amount of music files on your computer? Not too many. My computer has so much other stuff on it, I deleted a lot of music files a while back to give me a little more room. My computer was running so slow, I couldn't even burn them to CD before I zapped them. Gotta love dial-up ...

2. The last CD you bought was: Salvador - Con Poder

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? Not exactly sure. But I know the song that keeps going through my head ... "Over and Over" -- Nelly w/Tim McGraw.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you: "18 With A Bullet" - an oldie and an old boyfriend's favorite song (still think of him and miss him and would love to talk to him again ...); "Angel Baby" - oldie version reminds me of my homies; "End of the World" - Skeeter Davis, just love that song; "Oooh Child" - olid version, can't remember who sings it, though; "Return to Innocence" - Enigma, some of my friends say they still think of me when they hear this played.

5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
(I had filled this out, but when I published the post, something ate it!!! I'll fill it out again later!)

No comments: