Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Blue Skies

Don't know why exactly, but I'm a little down today. I think it's cuz I'm at my office job. Go figure.

I want to send a big THANK YOU out to my Angel (SP4). I received a package from her last week that included a wonderful-smelling candle, a lovely windchime/suncatcher and two skeins of Lang Jawoll cotton. I have never tried this yarn before, but have been wanting, too. I want you to know just how much you brighten my days ...

Fixin' to go to lunch soon. Can't wait to get out of here for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your days brighten up !!!
wish you the best ..
lady knitz!!!

patti said...

I'm glad your office job is just part time now. What is quiet places? I never heard of that before. Oh, perhaps I should google it!

What are you working on right now?