Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I Have An Announcement To Make ...

I'm soooo excited! My buddy Lisa is actually knitting socks! I think that's AWESOME! Please stop by her blog and give her your support! :) She's a great knitter, a magnificent painter, a wonderful mom and a super person all-around.

I had my first Quiet Places party last night. It was a little "rough around the edges," but overall -- a lot of fun. Just getting together with a group of girls to kick back and relax can be awesome. No kids, no worries, just friends and fellowship.

Then, to top the evening off, I logged on to my computer when I got home and read an e-mail my Secret Pal 4 had sent. It definitely reinforced my belief that I'm doing the right thing in working part-time at my "previously full-time" job, and pursuing my Avon and Quiet Places careers. Thank you very much, whoever you are ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet Vicki! Thank you for the wonderful encouragement
:-)