Monday, September 03, 2007

WOW!!!

I hadn't realized it had ben so long since I'd last posted!!! I've had so much going on ...

Work has been busy ... but that's been a good thing for the most part ... One of the technicians has been on maternity leave ... so I've been filling in ... doing her Food Stamp and Medicaid interviews and cases ... I soo miss being a technician! I hope that a position will come open soon ...

My mom has been in the hospital since Friday ... and she doesn't seem to be doing much better ... I'm really stressed about that right now ...

I've gotten some more done on my Waving Lace socks, and am almost ready to start the heels on a pair of Rococo socks for my mom ...

I just want to say "hi" to my unknown Secret Pal ... hope things are going well for you ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki! This is your SP. I hope your mom is feeling better!