Friday, October 05, 2007

To My Secret Pal ...

I got home yesterday and found a package waiting for me!! Looked at the return address ... YEAH!!! From my Secret Pal!!

I opened it and ... OH MY GOSH!!!

I was so surprised to see the wollmeise!!! It's GORGEOUS!! In shades of purples and teals and blues and black ... Can't wait to try it!!!!

Also included was yarn for another pair of socks (Regia in a mauve color) too!!! YEAH!!

Can never have too many tape measures ... And the beautiful vintage one you sent ... I'm gonna make sure I never lose it!!

I'm not sure if I'll try the dpns ... I'm very much in love with my circs ... but I will "pay them forward" to someone most definitely ... I hope that doesn't offend you ...

And the pattern ... I'd never seen that one before! LOVE IT! It will be on my list of to-dos ...

Thanks you so much for being a wonderful Secret Pal!! And hope things are doing well for you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it got there! I use the 2.5mm dpns with the Wollmeise I've knit up and really liked the fabric I got out of it... so I thought I'd send some along. Feel free to pass them forward though if you won't use them. No use in them just sitting around not being used!