Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Alone

"I wish Pooh were here. It’s so much more friendly with two."
-- Piglet (A.A. Milne)


I guess I'm just having one of those days ... this evening especially ... For the most part, I enjoy being alone more than I thought I would ... but sometimes I miss having friends ... and I can't lie and say it wouldn't be nice to have the baby's father around ... or someone around ... Someone to laugh with, talk to, hug me ...
I guess some days are just harder than others ... and I may feel better tommorrow ... I may even feel better in a couple of hours ... but right now it is what it is ... and I just feel sorta sad ... and lonely ...

2 comments:

fishsmackinmama on Rav. said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62814077/you-are-braver-than-you-believe-necklace?ref=fp_treasury_1

more Pooh bear wisdom.
:-)

vicki said...

hugs for you my friend. life sometimes is hard as we both know

thinking of you and am designing again made some cute angel earrings who knows may find their way to you bewahahahahahahahahahahaha