Sunday, February 06, 2011

WIP

WIP. That's what I am ... and that's what I have to remember .... I will never be perfect ... and for a certain someone, that is unacceptable. So, why let that person influence how I feel about myself ... hmmm .... I think he needs to be taken out of the equation for my happiness ...
I finished my Black Tie, Optional socks ... and I LOVE them! I will post a pic soon ... I used Socks That Rock Lightweight in the Lenore colorway. I'd forgotten that I truly do love STR ...
I started another mystery sock KAL yesterday and will post more info later ... off to finish reading a chapter in my Speech Communications online class and then take an exam ... after I lay my lil pumpkin down again ... :)

1 comment:

vicki said...

hi vicki its your friend vicki from ravelry, sweetie i'm not sure whats going on in your life but i can tell you one thing, you are a very special person, kind caring and loving, if the person who is causing you pain thinks less of you please do NOT let him get you down. he does NOT deserve you in my opinion, i know in life sometimes we think that we should be what others want us to be but in my life i have come to realize i owe no one anything but myself, when life gets me down i too turn to our father who is the only one i know can help me. hang in there sweetie believe in YOU . your children and yourself are whats important, not what anyone else thinks of you remember that my friend and know if you need to talk give me a shout out ok? i have added your blog to follow and hope you will read mine from time to time. i have found it to be very therapeutic and if you still need help posting pictures give me a shout out on ravelry and will try and explain it to you hugs sweetie love vicki