Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm Ready For Some Good News ...

Well, Dad has another doctor's appointment today. I'm going to go with mom and dad to this appointment, too. Hopefully, we should be getting the results back from more of the tests that he had taken in Cheyenne about a month ago.

If we can eliminate some possible causes for his depression, etc., that would be great! And if we can target causes, even better. It's just been so hard on mom and dad. And everyone else. Especially when you don't know what's causing the problems.

Anyhow, on the way to the appointment, I will be working (frogging) on a pair of socks for my mom. I turned the heel yesterday and did all the decreases ... Then realized I'd forgetten to work one row knit in between each decrease row! AAAGGGHHH! Guess I'll be in the pond for a while. Ribbit!

Still didn't get pictures up. Mom's in the process of putting a new computer up. Since she has the pictures I want, it'll be a few more days still, I'm sure.

Noah's eye's much better, but it's got that sickly greenish-yellowish color of fading bruises. At least it doesn't seem to be too sore.

No comments: